By Kristen Druffner
Suffering readers usually lack uncomplicated analyzing talents and aren't built with previous wisdom and analyzing suggestions to entirely interact within the school room literature adventure. supply your scholars the historical past and aid they should comprehend and luxuriate in literature. With those studying courses, your scholars will perform interpreting comprehension abilities, sharpen their vocabulary, and discover ways to determine literary parts.
Read or Download Focus on Reading The Outsiders (Saddleback's Focus on Reading Study Guides) PDF
Similar study guides books
Seize this new ACT! and construct higher relationshipsOrganize client info, time table actions, create experiences, and moreIt's time to behave! in your goal to enhance buyer courting administration! ACT! 2005 deals nice new instruments, and with this e-book in hand, you've gotten a best professional exhibiting you ways to exploit them.
This re-creation might help you pinpoint your analyzing strengths and weaknesses, gauge your development and skim speedier.
This can be a significant new textbook protecting the most modules of the OCR A2 syllabus inside of a unmarried source. The booklet is particularly designed to aid scholars of all studying kinds comprehend the topic. the color layout and pedagogical units similar to key case containers, instance containers, diagrams and tables deliver the topic to lifestyles and make learn fascinating.
- Tangerine Reading Guide
- Antony and Cleopatra (Cliffs Notes)
- Bret Easton Ellis's American Psycho: a reader's guide
- Get Set for Teacher Training (Get Set for University)
- Dictionary of Modern Colloquial French
- Schaum's Outline of Microeconomics, 4th edition (Schaum's Outline Series)
Extra resources for Focus on Reading The Outsiders (Saddleback's Focus on Reading Study Guides)
9. Why does Two-Bit complain about losing his switchblade when the police take it from Dally’s body? a. to take his mind off the pain of the loss b. to trick the police into thinking he had stabbed someone c. to distract the police 5. How can Ponyboy improve his English grade? a. by writing a poem about a sunset b. by retaking a test c. by writing a composition © 2006 Saddleback Educational Publishing 10. Why does Ponyboy want to be tough? a. so that the girls will like him b. so that the Socs will fear him c.
6. Dally got out of the hospital by threatening a nurse with a switchblade. It is important for him to fight in the rumble because he loves Johnny and wants to do it for him. 7. Darry feels ashamed and jealous when he sees Paul Holden because they used to be friends on the football team. 8. ” His wish for Ponyboy is to stay hopeful, young at heart, and able to keep believing in the good in the world. 9. Dally robs a grocery store because he feels desperate and wants to get caught and have a reason to die.
His hair oil b. his leather jacket c. his copy of Gone with the Wind 29 Focus on Reading: The Outsiders STUDENT NAME ___________________________________________________ DATE__________________ V. C h a p t e r s 9 – 1 0 During Reading Check Your Understanding Short Answer Write a short answer for each question. 1. What happened once when Ponyboy and Curly Shepherd were playing chicken? 2. What does Darry tell Soda and Ponyboy to do if the police show up at the rumble? 3. What do greasers wear to rumbles?